User Experience Designer
Bloom Final Presentation_Page_40.jpg

Bloom Market

 
Bloom Final Presentation_Page_02.jpg
Bloom Final Presentation_Page_05.jpg
Bloom Final Presentation_Page_06.jpg
Bloom Final Presentation_Page_07.jpg
Bloom Final Presentation_Page_08.jpg
Bloom Final Presentation_Page_11.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 2.06.26 AM.png
Bloom Final Presentation_Page_13.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 11.03.34 AM.png
Bloom Final Presentation_Page_17.jpg
Bloom Final Presentation_Page_25.jpg
Bloom Final Presentation_Page_26.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 2.10.43 AM.png
Bloom Final Presentation_Page_30.jpg
Bloom Final Presentation_Page_33.jpg
Bloom Final Presentation_Page_32.jpg
Bloom Final Presentation_Page_34.jpg
Bloom Final Presentation_Page_37.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 10.35.18 AM.png
Bloom Final Presentation.001.jpeg
Bloom Final Presentation.002.jpeg
Bloom Final Presentation.003.jpeg
Bloom Final Presentation.004.jpeg
Bloom Final Presentation.005.jpeg
Bloom Final Presentation_Page_38.jpg
Bloom Final Presentation_Page_42.jpg
Bloom Final Presentation_Page_43.jpg
Bloom Final Presentation_Page_44.jpg
Bloom Final Presentation_Page_45.jpg
Bloom Final Presentation_Page_46.jpg
Bloom Final Presentation_Page_47.jpg

My Role

Project manager : helped our team implement an Agile framework for producing deliverables and keeping the team in line with deadlines

Designer : created the final app designs, presentation slides for sharing research information (personas, journey maps, bloom mart map)

The Team

Anna Frederikse

Chris Bailey

JC Fennell

Abby Iberkleid

Gwen Leister

What I Learned

By working in a large team for this project, we had some trouble gaining traction for where we wanted to go as a group and how we wanted to solve this open ended prompt we were given. Through about 6 weeks of research, failed ideas, and advisement we found a direction and discovered a valuable opportunity space to solve. Through having such a large team we were able to divide up the final deliverables and each work on something that we were passionate about.

If given more time, I would run more user testing on the app and system as a whole. I think there were some holes in the solution that we could have solved for earlier on if we had done more testing with our user base.

*all icons retrieved from nounproject